Immediately through September 30, 2021
- Serve as primary liaison to the organization’s payroll, hiring and health insurance service
- Manage all payroll related tasks including capturing regular payroll data, setting payroll schedules, keying in all payroll data to process and meet appointment schedules, and staying abreast of the payroll processing system and changes in wage & tax laws, and corresponding with federal, state, and local tax agencies on behalf of our staff;
- Develop programs to enhance staff relations and provide support and community care resources to each staff member;
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the management team and make recommendation to improve the organization’s current offerings;
- Act as liaison between the organization and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations;
- Research and evaluate HR systems and tools so that PASU can best serve the needs of our staff and chapters;
- Develop and execute a new hire orientation process and onboarding program that properly introduces new staff member to the organization’s culture;
- Develop and present a long-term plan for HR infrastructure within the organization;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- A minimum of 3 years related HR experience, at least 1 of these years in a management role
- Broad generalist background including coaching and counseling, performance management, employee involvement, teambuilding, as well as compensation and benefits
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and federal/local regulations
- Experience in implementing and administering performance programs, preferably in a company that put strong emphasis on performance metrics
- Must have demonstrated success in recruiting and retaining diverse employee talent, including creating and implementing recruitment strategies
- Exceptional project and personnel management skills
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with our senior management team
- Experience working with grassroots political organizations, a definite plus
Anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania.
Part-time, temporary position up to 20 hours per week with the possibility of transitioning to full-time, permanent after September, 2021.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Temporary hourly range is $22-$26/hour, commensurate with experience, competencies and capacities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a RESUME and LETTER (1-2 pages) that describes your interest, experience, commitment, and any relevant personal background to email@example.com. Put “HR Manager” in the subject line.
PA Stands Up embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are an equal opportunity employer.